LED Track Lighting
Track lighting is an innovative and modern lighting solution, suitable for a range of environments, including Kitchens, Living Rooms, Showrooms and Offices alike. The main advantages of Track Lighting are its versatility and functionality. Here at BeamLED, we know one size doesn’t always fit all so we’ve done the hard work for you by tailoring a whole range of Track Light kits in various configurations so you can choose the right lighting solution for you.
With versatility in mind, our Track Light heads are moveable, meaning your lighting moves with you. Rotatable by 340° and tiltable up to 90°, focus on whats important to you, whether you’re lighting pictures, signs or simply lighting up an area for everyday tasks such as cooking.
Our LED Track Lights are available in a range of wattages from 7W to 25W, available in cool white or warm white, making it easy to find the correct option for your needs. We also have a range of track light connectors that are easily added to extend your lighting further. Looking for Dimmable Track Lighting? We’ve got you covered, with our new LED dimmable range in 10W, and available in cool white, natural white and warm white colour temperatures. Pair with an LED dimmer switch to create the perfect ambient lighting.
If you’re looking for something different, why not discover our range of Flexible Track Lighting. Available with a GU10 fitting, this new range is bendable and can be curved into almost any shape. Available in 2m and 3m kits, we also offer extendable connectors if you’re looking for something bigger.
Take a look through our extensive range, you’re sure to find the perfect lighting solution for any space.
Benfits of Track Lighting
As your interior décor changes, your Track Lights can change with you.
- Rotate – shift focus in an instant
- Pivot – change the direction of lighting with ease
- Slide – an even distribution isn’t always ideal, you decide
- Extend – extend the length of you track with connectors
- Add – add as many lights as will fit on the track
With Track Lighting, you’re never stuck with a single shape. Thanks to different Track lengths and connectors, dozens of shapes are possible.
Popular shapes include:
- Straight Line
3) Comfortable Anywhere
Track Lights look great in a range of settings, from homes to retail environments. Past customers have placed our Track Lighting solutions in Kitchens, Shops, Art Galleries, Offices, Apartments & more.
4) Space Saving
As a popular, more flexible alternative to Downlights, Track Lights have the added advantage of taking up a small amount of space. Discover our recessed track lighting for an even sleeker look.
5) Energy Saving
High-quality Biard LED Chips have two main advantages:
- You’ll save up to 90% Vs traditional incandescent bulbs & help the environment
- LEDs have an incredible life span, saving hassle and cost thanks to reduced maintenance
Track Lighting Uses
Track Lighting is perfect for all types of lighting: ambient, accent or task.
- Ambient Lighting – also known as general lighting, ambient lighting is used to light a space without any particular focus. For Ambient Lighting, place Track Lights in a central location and spread light evenly
- Accent Lighting – more of a design or artistic choice, accent lighting is used to improve the look of the space by creating visual interest. Accent Lighting needs to stand out against general lighting, so is often positioned in close proximity
- Task Lighting – simply put, task lighting helps you perform a task such as reading a book or chopping onions